Terms of Service
This Agreement contains an agreement to arbitrate all claims, restrict class action participation and disclaimers of warranties and liability
1. LEGAL AGREEMENT.
2. SERVICES. We are a referral service, referring you to prospective lenders and networks of lenders (collectively "Referral Sources"). To use our service, you must complete the referral registration form accurately and completely. This includes your name, address, telephone number, email address, social security number, banking account and employment information.
Please note that you must be 18 years of age to use our services.
Once you submit the referral registration form, we share that form with Referral Sources and notify them of the type of loan you are seeking. By submitting your registration, you agree that you are requesting a referral for a loan from each of the Referral Sources with whom we share your registration. As such, you are expressly requesting the Referral Sources with whom your registration is provided to contact you by email, telephone and direct mail so that they may assist you in obtaining the loan requested. They may also provide information to you about additional services and products.
The submission of your registration information is made and reviewed in real-time to determine whether you meet the Referral Source's qualification criteria. Referral Sources may, among other things, verify your social security number, perform a credit check, and review your information against national databases that track consumer transactions with lending institutions. By submitting the registration form to us, you agree to allow Referral Sources to review, verify, and research the information your provided.
Please remember that we are not a lender and do not make loans or credit decisions in connection with our Services. As such, we do not guarantee acceptance by any particular lender or a particular loan program or product. All loan terms and conditions are that that of the lender. We do not guarantee any loan availability, rates, fees, or any other loan terms offered by any lender nor do we represent or guarantee that this is the best loan for you or available in the marketplace. We are not responsible for any errors or delays in providing the Services whether caused by errors in the registration information you provided by any technical problems in our system. You may cancel your request for the referral at any time by sending an email to Lenders-direct.com.
We do not expressly or impliedly endorse or recommend loans of any particular lender. We are not a broker or an agent of you or any Referral Source or lender. We have no knowledge of or responsibility for the Referral Source’s use and/or review of the registration information you submitted or in making a determination about whether you meet a particular lender's loan qualification criteria. The lender is solely responsible for its services to you, and you agree that we shall not be liable for any damages or costs of any type arising out of or in any way connected with the loan you enter into or your use of our Services. You agree that Referral Sources may keep your registration and the information therein irrespective of whether you qualified for a loan with a lender. We make no guarantee that any Referral Source or lender will accept you if you submit a request or registration form.
Our Website is an online network marketplace and our service is free to you. Any compensation we may receive is paid by a Referral Source for advertising services we provide to them. We reserve the right to change any feature or functions of our Services and Website without prior notice.
Please note that information we provide you either on our Website or by email may not be used as the basis for your loan decision, and may not meet your particular needs. Please seek the advice of an appropriate professional for an assessment of the loan information provided by the lender.
3. CHANGES TO WEBSITE, TERMS AND POLICIES. We reserve the right to change any information, feature or functions of our Services and Website without prior notice. We may deny you access to Services for any reason without prior notice if you engage in any conduct or activities that we determine, in our sole discretion, violate these Terms, our legal rights or the legal rights of any third party or are otherwise inappropriate. We are not responsible for any errors or delays in providing the Services whether caused by errors in the registration information you provided by any technical problems in our system.
4. PROHIBITED USER CONDUCT. You are prohibited from any conduct that, in our sole discretion, restricts or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying our Website, any linked website, our Services or our Referral Sources. You are prohibited from accessing or attempting to access private areas of the Website or any other user's information. You are prohibited from impersonating any person or entity or otherwise falsely stating or misrepresenting your affiliation with a person or entity. You are prohibited from providing false or inaccurate information to us either during the registration process or customer service inquiries.
You are prohibited from using any data, content, and any information provided or used on our Website, as well as our Service which will infringe or facilitate infringement on any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or other proprietary, publicity, or privacy rights of any person or entity, including third-parties. You are prohibited from using any data, content or information which contains or promotes any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs or other computer programming or code that is designed or intended to damage, destroy, intercept, download, interfere, manipulate, or otherwise interrupt or expropriate our Website, data, personal information, software, equipment, servers or content or facilitate or promote hacking or similar conduct. You are prohibited from harvesting, sweeping, or use any other means, to collect information about users of the Website; Use automated means, including spiders, robots, bots, scripts, crawlers, or the like, in connection with any activity on the Website; Resell, assign, sublicense, otherwise transfer, or delegate your rights or obligations under these Terms and Conditions without the prior express written authorization of Company; Modify, publish, transmit, transfer or sell, reproduce, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, link, display or in any way exploit any Website content; or except as otherwise expressly permitted on our Website, use any information you may obtain from our Website including without limitation, user information to send any other person unsolicited messages, commercial or otherwise, by electronic, telephonic, postal or other means.
5. MARKETING MATERIALS. By Registering on our Website, you are giving your consent to receive promotions or newsletters from us. If you do not wish to receive these emails, you may request to be removed by using the opt-out mechanism listed in the email messages you receive. To opt-out of email promotions from us you may also email us at .
At the time of the referral, you will be linked to our Referral Source’s website. These websites are not reviewed, controlled or examined by us in any way and we are not responsible for the content, availability, advertising, products or other materials of any such websites, or any additional links contained on these websites. By linking you to these websites we do not expressly or impliedly endorse the website, Referral Source or lender. In no event shall we be liable, directly or indirectly, to you for any loss or damage arising from or occasioned by the creation or use of links to these websites. Your participation in activities and services on such websites, or the information, material, products or services accessed through these websites are at your sole risk.
7. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS. Our Website contains intellectual property owned by us and other parties. As between us and you, we are the sole owner of the Website and all materials on or available through our Website, including without limitation, all applicable U.S. and non-U.S. copyrights, patents, trademarks, and trade secrets, and other intellectual property rights thereto (collectively “Website Content”). Except as otherwise specifically provided in this Agreement, you may not download or save a copy of the Website Content or any portion thereof, for any purpose; however, you may print a copy of individual screens appearing as part of the Website Content solely for your personal, non-commercial use or records, provided that our marks, logos or other legends that appear on the copied screens remain on, and are not removed from the printed or stored images of such screens.
Except as otherwise expressly permitted herein, you may not modify, copy, publish, display, transmit, adapt or in any way exploit any portion of our Website content unless you first obtain prior written consent from us -- and from all other entities with an interest in the relevant intellectual property. Any unauthorized attempt to modify our Website content, to defeat or circumvent our security features, or to utilize our Website for other than its intended purposes is strictly prohibited.
8. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. Except as expressly set forth herein, we are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information or entry of information, whether caused by a user of our Website or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in connection with our Website or our Services provided on or through our Website, or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of information received by us. We assume no responsibly for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or authorized access to, or alteration of, information received or submitted in connection with our Website. We are not responsible for any problems, errors or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, or software, or any failure of email on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at our Website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to participants or to any other person’s computer related to or resulting from use of our Website or Website Content.
THE CONTENT AND ALL SERVICES ASSOCIATED WITH OUR SERVICES ARE PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN "AS-IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF OUR SERVICES OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR ASSOCIATED WITH OUR SERVICES INCLUDING ANY LOAN YOU MAY CHOOSE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF OUR SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
WE DO NOT MAKE, AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM, ANY REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE ACCURACY, CORRECTNESS, OR COMPLETENESS OF THE CONTENT OR THE SERVICES OR THE SAFETY, RELIABILITY, TITLE, TIMELINESS, COMPLETENESS, MERCHANTABILITY, CONFORMITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OF THE CONTENT OR THE SERVICES AND PRODUCTS ASSOCIATED WITH OUR SERVICES. IT IS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY TO INDEPENDENTLY EVALUATE THE ACCURACY, CORRECTNESS OR COMPLETENESS OF THE CONTENT AND THE SERVICES AND PRODUCTS ASSOCIATED WITH OUR SERVICES AND ANY LOAN YOU ACCEPT. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE THAT THE CONTENT OF OUR WEBSITE MAY BE AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOADING FROM OUR SERVICES IS FREE OF INFECTION FROM ANY VIRUSES, WORMS, TROJAN HORSES, TRAP DOORS, BACK DOORS, EASTER EGGS, TIME BOMBS, CANCELBOTS OR OTHER CODE OR COMPUTER PROGRAMMING ROUTINES THAT CONTAIN CONTAMINATING OR DESTRUCTIVE PROPERTIES OR THAT ARE INTENDED TO DAMAGE, DETRIMENTALLY INTERFERE WITH, SURREPTITIOUSLY INTERCEPT OR EXPROPRIATE ANY SYSTEM, DATA OR PERSONAL INFORMATION. WE DO NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING ANY QUOTES OR OFFERS PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH OUR SERVICES.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT WE ARE NOT A LENDER, BROKER, INVESTOR, FINANCIAL INSTITUTION OR OTHER SERVICE PROVIDER. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT WE ARE SOLELY AN INTERMEDIARY BETWEEN YOU AND SUCH PERSONS OR INSTITUTION AND, THEREFORE, WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY CONTENT, SERVICES OR LOANS PROVIDED BY SUCH SERVICE PROVIDERS.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT WILL WE, OUR PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, PARTNERS, AGENTS, AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AND EMPLOYEES AND SHAREHOLDERS BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY (i) FOR ANY INDIRECT, DIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR INFORMATION, AND THE LIKE), OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE AVAILABILITY, USE, RELIANCE ON, OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE OR WEBSITE CONTENT, EVEN IF ALL SUCH PARTIES SHALL HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE; OR (ii) FOR ANY CLAIM ATTRIBUTABLE TO ERRORS, OMISSIONS, OR OTHER INACCURACIES IN, OR DESTRUCTIVE PROPERTIES OF THE WEBSITE OR THE WEBSITE CONTENT. YOU AND WE AGREE THAT ANY CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO OUR SERVICE MUST COMMENCE WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES. OTHERWISE, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION IS PERMANENTLY BARRED.
10. EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, OUR LIABILITY IN SUCH JURISDICTION SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
11. INDEMNITY. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold us, our parents, subsidiaries, partners, agents, affiliates, licensors, advertisers, successors and assigns and their respective officers, directors, employees and shareholders harmless from any and all claims, liabilities, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising in any way from, in connection with or as a result of your use or inability to use our Website and or Website Content, any information provided to you through our Website, or any violation of this Agreement by you.
12. DEALINGS WITH REFERRAL SOURCES OR OTHER THIRD PARTIES. Your correspondence or business dealings with any Referral Source or subsequent lender or other third parties as a result of your use of our Website or participation in our Service, including, but not limited to, business dealings with brokers or lenders, or any other terms, conditions, warranties, representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such third party. You agree that we shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such third party on our Website.
13. DISPUTE RESOLUTION. You and we each agree that any and all disputes or claims that have arisen or may arise between you and us relating in any way to or arising out of this or previous versions of this Agreement, your use of or access to our Services, or any loan sold, offered, or purchased through our Services shall be resolved exclusively through final and binding arbitration, rather than in court, except that you may assert claims in small claims court, if your claims qualify. The Federal Arbitration Act governs the interpretation and enforcement of this Agreement to Arbitrate section (this "Agreement to Arbitrate").
Prohibition of Class and Representative Actions and Non-Individualized Relief
YOU AND WE AGREE THAT EACH OF US MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION OR PROCEEDING. UNLESS BOTH YOU AND US AGREE OTHERWISE, THE ARBITRATOR MAY NOT CONSOLIDATE OR JOIN MORE THAN ONE PERSON'S OR PARTY'S CLAIMS, AND MAY NOT OTHERWISE PRESIDE OVER ANY FORM OF A CONSOLIDATED, REPRESENTATIVE, OR CLASS PROCEEDING. ALSO, THE ARBITRATOR MAY AWARD RELIEF (INCLUDING MONETARY, INJUNCTIVE, AND DECLARATORY RELIEF) ONLY IN FAVOR OF THE INDIVIDUAL PARTY SEEKING RELIEF AND ONLY TO THE EXTENT NECESSARY TO PROVIDE RELIEF NECESSITATED BY THAT PARTY'S INDIVIDUAL CLAIM(S). ANY RELIEF AWARDED CANNOT AFFECT OUR OTHER USERS.
Arbitration is more informal than a lawsuit in court. There is no judge or jury in arbitration, and court review of an arbitration award is very limited. However, an arbitrator can award the same damages and relief on an individual basis that a court can award to an individual. An arbitrator should apply the terms of this Agreement as a court would.
The arbitrator, and not any federal, state, or local court or agency, shall have exclusive authority to resolve any dispute arising out of or relating to the interpretation, applicability, enforceability or formation of this Agreement to Arbitrate, any part of it, or of this Agreement including, but not limited to, any claim that all or any part of the Agreement to Arbitrate or this Agreement is void or voidable.
The arbitration will be conducted by JAMS under its rules and procedures pertaining to Consumer-Related Disputes, as modified by this Agreement to Arbitrate. The arbitration shall be held in the county in which you reside or at another mutually agreed location. If the value of the relief sought is $10,000 or less, you or we may elect to have the arbitration conducted by telephone or based solely on written submissions, which election shall be binding on you and us subject to the arbitrator's discretion to require an in-person hearing, if the circumstances warrant. Attendance at an in-person hearing may be made by telephone by you and/or us, unless the arbitrator requires otherwise.
The arbitrator will decide the substance of all claims in accordance with the laws of the State of Wyoming, including recognized principles of equity, and will honor all claims of privilege recognized by law. The arbitrator shall not be bound by rulings in prior arbitrations involving our other users, but is bound by rulings in prior arbitrations involving the same user to the extent required by applicable law. The arbitrator's award shall be final and binding and judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof.
With the exception of "Prohibition of Class and Representative Actions and Non-Individualized Relief", if an arbitrator or court decides that any part of this Agreement to Arbitrate is invalid or unenforceable, the other parts of this Agreement to Arbitrate shall still apply. If an arbitrator or court decides that any of the provisions in Section 13 of this Agreement is invalid or unenforceable, then the entirety of this Agreement to Arbitrate shall be null and void. The remainder of the Agreement and its Legal Disputes Section will continue to apply and that jurisdiction over and venue of any suit shall be exclusively in the state and federal courts sitting in Wyoming.
Changes to the Agreement to Arbitrate
Notwithstanding any provision in the Agreement to the contrary, you and we agree that if we make any change to this Agreement to Arbitrate (other than a change to any notice address or site link provided herein) in the future, that change shall not apply to any claim that was filed in a legal proceeding against us prior to the effective date of the change. The change shall apply to all other disputes or claims governed by the Agreement to Arbitrate that have arisen or may arise between you and us. We will notify you of changes to this Agreement to Arbitrate by posting the amended terms on our Services at least 30 days before the effective date of the changes and/or by email.
THESE TERMS PROVIDE THAT ALL DISPUTES BETWEEN US WILL BE RESOLVED BY BINDING ARBITRATION. YOU GIVE UP YOUR RIGHT TO GO TO COURT TO ASSERT OR DEFEND YOUR RIGHTS. YOU ALSO GIVE UP YOUR RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN OR BRING CLASS ACTIONS. YOUR RIGHTS WILL BE DETERMINED BY NEUTRAL ARBITRATORS AND NOT A JUDGE OR JURY.
14. WAIVER AND SEVERABILITY OF TERMS. The failure by us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the Agreement is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the Agreement remain in full force and effect.
15. ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and us and governs your use of the Website and Service, superseding any prior agreements. If any part of these Terms is determined unenforceable pursuant to applicable law, then the invalid and unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid and enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of these Terms shall remain in effect.
16. ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS. When you visit our Website, use our Services or send email to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. Although we may choose to communicate with you by regular mail, we may also choose to communicate with you by email or by posting notices on our Services. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.